Pages

Monday, April 26

Sarah's Smile - I Heart Faces Photo Challenge





Here is a picture of one of my beautiful daughters, Sarah. Her picture is also my very first entry in the "I Heart Faces" Photo Challenge. Actually, it's the first time I ever entered any kind of photo challenge. I'm just a little scared!


Lucky for me Sarah is a very willing model. On this particular day, I asked Sarah to try posing all over the house so that I could find which room had the best lighting. I'm not sure I ever found the best light but we sure did have fun trying.


Although, I'm not so sure she's going to be thrilled when I tell her I put her picture on my blog......



Click on the button to see lots of happy smiles.

3 comments:

Elyssa said...

She is gorgeous! She has a beautiful smile.
I'm glad you entered!

Melissa Prendergast said...

She's beautiful! You've chosen a great photo for your first submission!

Our Family said...

You have a beautiful daughter ... she SHOULD be your first submission! :+) And the light in there looks pretty awesome from here.